Frontier of New Victory: Lulu and Alec's Journey

This is the place to go for general roleplays outside of official settings.

Re: Frontier of New Victory: Lulu and Alec's Journey

Postby The Passerby » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:10 am

"YOU were my life, Lulu." Talia said, his gaze meeting hers. "When you done shanghai'd me on that train, ah gave up on that life of bein' a flauntin' floozy. Then ah took to the wilds, bein' one with the winds, livin' with the hopes of findin' you again. Up 'til, hey and howdy, ah bump into Alec, that sparked me to findin' you again before he wanted to, oh, 'get his hands around your neck'... so ah can get some answers... so you don't... leave me... So yer not gettin' rid of me again!"

Strong, confident eyes... eyes that once glimmered with feminine naivete and impish sluttiness, now firm, rugged, and serious about his conviction.
The Passerby

Active RPs/Fictions: Royce Piedmont High
Projects: Inheritors of Paracelsus, Postapocalyptic, misc. RPs

Postby Mavrickindigo » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:08 pm

She widened her eyes at that revelation and gripped the pistol at her side, pulling it up and pointing it toward Alec. "You... you want to strangle me!? Ah didn't turn you into a monster! That wasn't mah fault. I wanted you to have a life free of that... that beast of a man!"
Mavrickindigo

Postby Tcat » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:06 pm

"No!" His arms went up defensively, backing up a full step. "Gods, no. It's not like that! I didn't want any of this, I was just angry and . . . stupid." The longer he talked the deeper he frowned. "I wanted Slade for myself! Jeezes, Lulu, he murdered my uncle! That rotten skunk took everything from me and look where we both ended up! I can't handle the thought of you running and hiding from the law because -- It should have been me!" A growl bubbled up through his throat, something primal inside of him.
Tcat

Location: Neopolis. Hanging around in a dark corner of the Sabaton drinking milk like a badass.
Projects: So manyyyyy...

Postby Mavrickindigo » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:12 pm

"I'm nobody! I was always nobody, and I'm gonna die a nobody!" she said, her gun wavering. "What happened to you... it was a freak accident! You were supposed to have a happy life, Dammit! Like Josef woulda wanted!"
Mavrickindigo

Postby Tcat » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:18 pm

"Then NEITHER of us got what we wanted!" Against clenched teeth she could see the fine points of his upper canines as his lips pulled back into a snarl.
Tcat

Location: Neopolis. Hanging around in a dark corner of the Sabaton drinking milk like a badass.

Postby The Passerby » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 am

The wavering... the uneasiness... the sight of fangs...!

"Don't you dare..." The elf said to Alec, a quiet tone, with one step forward. Even if it was night time, they were still in the town. "This is exactly why ah wanted to get to her first, to keep you away from her... maybe you'd try to explain yourself, try to make yourself look good... Maybe you still ARE a nice person deep down..."

Another step, with a small gust of air blowing in his hand. "And maybe I don't got no say in all this... but mark mah words, Alec you nosviru son of a gun... you lay a finger on my Lulu... and ah'll see if you night-freaks can really go without air..."
The Passerby

Postby Tcat » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:56 am

"YOU stay out of this!" He roared. Visibly struggling to keep from leaping on the both of them he let the growl slowly peter out. The three of them stood face to face at odds with one another. No one spoke, no one moved. Alec felt his muscles twitch as he watched their expressions, a mix of fear, anger, disgust.

It was enough to break his resolve.

He stepped back again, immediately leaving the light of the window. The pale blue of his eyes had left him, a cold gray left in its place.

A second later and they could hear boots hitting heavy on the ground as he ran from the two.
Tcat

Postby Mavrickindigo » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:01 pm

Lulu's gun thumped on the dusty ground, and she sunk into her puddle, her hands on the ground to give her support as her whole body quaked, sobs filling the air. "It mah fault... ah should have known he'd come afta me!"
Mavrickindigo

Postby The Passerby » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:02 pm

For that brief moment, Talia's heart was caught in his throat when Alec roared.

But then he ran off into the night, leaving him very divided, and leaving Lulu into a puddled mess.

"Lulu..." He looked to her, his heart breaking from seeing her like this. He took some steps closer, stopping beside her and getting down on his knees.

Did he... ruin something...??
The Passerby

Postby Tcat » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:54 am

Alec went running blindly into the night, down the dirt street and into the dark woods. Nothing in his scattered thoughts could convince him to stop or even slow down. It was really over. His life was gone, his hopes and dreams for the future were equally shattered. Everything he had hinged his reasons for continuing were just. . . gone. And all of it for nothing.

He cursed himself for a fool and continued to run wherever his feet would take him. He'd lost track of the time eons ago. Who knew how long it was till sunrise.

Maybe I should have just stayed out in the sun when Elaine turned me. . . He closed his eyes tight trying to keep it together and wondering, if briefly, if it was even worth half the effort. Gods, the look in her eye. Lulu. . . I'm so sorry I came here.

And without warning something knocked him heavily against the chest, sending him sprawling several feet back into the dirt, and knocking him half senseless as he lay in a heap starring up at the starlit canopy of trees above him.

The vampiric senses he'd been ignoring until now suddenly snapped to attention as the golden eyes of a large black wolf looked down on him and growled.

Alec found himself growling back.

"Go ahead and kill me then!" He spat. "At this point you'd be doing me a favour."

The massive form shifted and twisted soundlessly before the white complexion of his adopted sire was glowering down at the younger vampire.

"I should, seeing the trouble you've caused me --"

Alec rolled to his side, back facing the other.

"Just get it over with."

"--But I'm not going to." Justinian reached down with a firm grip to the back of Alec's neck and hauled the redhead to his feet, amid a string of pained curses. "Duke is fine and resting a short distance away. At least your thick head is still smart enough to take care of an animal. Which is more than I can say for your stupidity tonight. Do you realize what you've DONE?" With each world Justinian's voice was raising in volume and the malice was simply dripping from syllable after syllable.

"Quite frankly," It took all of Alec's strength to try and pull free of Justinian's steal grip, which was only released from the elder vampire's will rather than Alec's struggles. "I don't give two shits anymore!" He spun, leaving the two nearly level at eye to eye. "I'm tired of your lectures, your warnings, your disregard for anything remotely human. I can't BE like that! Less than a year ago I used to BE that."

"And now y--"

"And now everyone I knew in life is either dead, or terrified of me!"

Before he could continue, Alec found himself splayed on the ground once again, Justinian backhanding him across the face hard enough to break Alec's nose.

Those cold, dead golden eyes looked down at him. Alec spat his own rancid blood from his mouth, groaning in intense pain. Vampire or not, the wound would heal. It didn't stop it from hurting like an SOB.

Justinian growled. "You're acting like a child." He looked up from the pathetic heap below him and stepped back, a terrible idea swelling in his mind. "If this is what it's going to take for you to stop pining after her --" Justinian's silhouette twisted and changed once more, his voice growing less human and more animal with ever word. "Then so. be. it."

Within seconds. the giant black wolf loomed over Alec. It snorted down on him, silver muzzle bright against the dark fur.

"Wait. . ." Alec pleaded helplessly, struggling to get to his feet, stars still lining his vision in the dim darkness his sight provided for him. He was having trouble piecing the world together.

But the wolf would have none of it. With a harsh bark it took off running back toward town.

"NO!"

Alec's world went red.
Tcat

Previous

Return to General Roleplay