Royce Piedmont 16th Annual Martial Arts Tournament

Re: Royce Piedmont 16th Annual Martial Arts Tournament

Postby RayOfSpeed » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:35 pm

"Use whatever toys you need, it'll make things at least a little bit equal." Akagi bows mockingly, drawing a slim arm across her waist. "I'll even let you take the first strike." When she straightens up, she doesn't take a fighting pose; she keeps her hands loosely by her sides, as if standing defenseless. "Go ahead. Hit me with your best shot. Fire away."
RayOfSpeed

Royce Piedmont 16th Annual Martial Arts Tournament

Postby Littleshirokun » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:59 pm

As she heard the girl tell her to go ahead and hit her, Damiana quickly realized the sort of situation she was in and decided now would be as good a time as any to make sure she didn't potentially get hospitalized or killed without saying one last thing. So, turning to the audience, she called out to her friends, "I just want you guys to know that I was really happy you wanted to be my friends and I enjoyed the time we had together!" And once she was done with that, she turned back to Kirigiri and told her, "While I am amused by the song reference, I shall apologize in advance if this hurts a lot."

And then, all of a sudden, she ran forward to the middle of the arena and whipped out both her arms after stopping, a mass of vines flying at Kirigiri before wrapping around her slim form, binding her arms, legs, and eyes. Then, pulling them back and yanking Kirigiri forward, helped by the fact that the rain slicked the floor up, she then ducked down, swept Kirigiri's feet, and slammed her foot into the girls face.
http://littleshiro-kun.deviantart.com/ (My dA account. Warning: Contains mature content)

Character Links Here: viewtopic.php?p=30365#p30365
Littleshirokun

Re: Royce Piedmont 16th Annual Martial Arts Tournament

Postby Seraphina De Romanus » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:23 pm

ALL POSTS FROM RAYOFSPEED SHALL HEREBY BE IGNORED UNTIL HE PUTS A PROFILE UP AND CONCEDES TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE TOURNAMENT THREAD.
Seraphina De Romanus

Previous

Return to Royce Piedmont Acadamy